Saturday 11 August 2007

Google Knocked me almost penniless, then I fought back

It felt as if Google had beaten me senseless, and almost penniless. Well, not really penniless, but I wasted quite some money on Google Adwords. In a short time Adwords gobbled up a big chunk of the budget I saved up to use for targeted traffic to my site. I got traffic, but at I made no money. It was quite demoralizing to see my account at Adwords dwindle while my Clickbank revenue remained static.
Then I stumbled upon a book called Beating Adwords. It intrigued me, since it felt as if the only one who made money was Google, and I felt beaten. It was one of the best books I ever bought. It was a bit expensive, especially for someone who already went way over budget, but I am glad I took the chance. This book I written by two very experienced online Marketers and I learned from them some of the best techniques to improve my Adwords campaigns. Yes, they still cost money, but after following the advice in Beating Adwords, I started making money again. What a wonderful feeling to see my Clickbank revenue climbing faster than my Google Adwords account can fall. Beating Adwords gave me the power to fight back and for the first time in quite some time it feels as if I am winning this fight again.
Do you also know how it feels to struggle making money with your Adwords Campaigns? Id you haven't tried Beating Adwords yet, I would suggest you give it a try… maybe you will also experience the elation of turning a losing campaign into a profit making campaign. Following their advice, you will learn to use keywords to improve your CTR, how to improve your ads and only use the most effective ads and lots more. If you are serious about making money being an affiliate, then this book is for you.
The book is divided in a few sections teaching you all you need to know. The first section gives you a very good introduction into pay per click advertising and affiliate marketing. The second section will take you step by step through the process of setting up your own adwords account, which is very helpful for beginners. From the third section the book gets down to the nitty-gritty of using adwords. How to determine which programs can be marketed profitable and what tools will help you make money. Personally the fourth section was the best part for me. In this section they help me to reduce unwanted traffic and this great section helped me cut down on my adword cost. But the biggest problem with adwords is that you are up against some fierce competition and section five helps you to take them on, and lots of practical advice is given.
That is just a taste of some of the sections in this excellent book. I would really recommend this book. If you have been beating by adwords, or are planning to start using adwords, get this book now and start hitting back.

Beating Adwords

No comments: